There is no wrong time to have a creamy, rich, and sweet cup of iced caramel cappuccino. This frosty beverage is perfectly delicious to serve at breakfast, enjoy as a mid-afternoon snack or even as an after dinner dessert. Iced caramel is a favorite among the young and adult alike. Its frothy richness makes it the go-to beverage to beat the heat during summer!
A perfect cup of iced caramel cappuccino is not only a heavenly blend of coffee and cream, it’s also very easy to make and can be ready in just a few minutes. Especially if you have a Dolce Gusto coffee machine like I do, you can just pop in your favorite flavor capsules and you’re set! You don’t ever need to run to the nearest coffee shop every time you are in the mood for a frosty caramel cappuccino.
Follow the recipes below to make your favorite cup of cold coffee in just a matter of minutes.
Heavy Iced Caramel Cappuccino
The best way to have a caramel cappuccino is to have it with loads of whipping cream and ice-cream. This recipe may not be for the faint hearted but it exemplifies all that frozen caramel cappuccino has to offer.
- 1 cup half and half
- 1 ¼ ounce instant coffee
- 3 tbsp. caramel ice cream topping
- 2 cups slightly softened vanilla ice cream
- Heavy whipping cream, whipped and sweetened
- Your favorite chocolate bar, finely chopped
Blend together the half and half, instant coffee, caramel and vanilla ice-cream in a blender, scraping the sides occasionally until smooth. Serve with a dollop of whipped cream and sprinkle with chocolate.
Strong Iced Caramel Cappuccino
Iced caramel cappuccino is not always mild. You can make it as strong as you like. This recipe is for those who like their coffee robust.
- ¾ cup strong coffee
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tbsp. sugar
- 3 tbsp. caramel topping
- 2 cups ice
- Combine 2 tbsp. coffee in one-cup water to make double strength coffee. Then chill it
- Blend the coffee, milk, sugar and caramel together with ice
- Pour into glasses and drizzle with more caramel before serving
Caramel Cappuccino Frappe
This sweet, frosty mix is enough to make your mouth water.
- 3 tbsp. espresso
- Half cup water
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1/3 cup caramel ice cream topping
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- ¼ cup milk
- Brew coffee in your coffee maker
- Blend all the other ingredients together until the ice is fully crushed
- Add the brewed coffee after cooling it
- Pour into glasses and top with caramel
With these delightful recipes in hand, you’ll be on your way to enjoying a refreshingly cool and adventurous summer this year!