Sweeeets. Even this word tastes like candy. Some people can’t live without sweets. And I’m the one of that group. There are so many tasty desserts in the world, just imagine: brownies, muffins, apple pie with cinnamon… But then I hear something like: “Do you understand that this is a sugar bomb”? Of course I am. But I simply need to eat something to satisfy my sweet tooth.
1. Strawberry in chocolate. Dip the strawberries into chocolate and put them into refrigerator so they were frozen. Perfect fresh snack is ready.
2. Strawberry cake. Are you surprised? Yes, this s healthy dessert and it contains only 0.3 g of saturated fat. Sounds like magic?
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1 tablespoon sweetener
1 cup orange juice
6 sponge cake dessert shells.
2 cups sliced strawberries
First combine the cornstarch with a sweetener, then add there orange juice. Boil this mixture during 1 minute, then remove it from heat, add vanilla. When the mixture is almost cool, add their strawberries, and mix that gently. We receive the sauce. Put such sauce over dessert shells and enjoy.
4. Vanilla-Lemon Parfaits with berries. This perfect light dessert melts in mouth and it will be the perfect light dessert for everybody.
1 cup low-fat yogurt
1 tablespoon lemon juice
3 cups different berries
Some vanilla pudding
½ tablespoon vanilla
2 tablespoons honey
First, you should put in the bowl some pudding, yogurt, lemon curd, and vanilla. Mix them and set aside. In the other bowl, mix the lemon zest, berries, honey, and lemon juice. Don’t crush berries. Take the glass. Put there 3 tablespoons of yogurt mixture, top it with berry mixture, repeat this process several times, before the glass will be filled. Decorate it with fresh berries.
6. Sorbet. This dessert is perfect during hot summer days and it doesn’t need any sugar – just 3 little tablespoons of honey.
So you need:
1 ½ pounds sweet juicy fruits (we recommend plums)
3 tablespoons honey
2 teaspoons lemon juice or 1 teaspoon lime juice.
First wash plums and cut them into quarters. Toss them with honey in a bowl and then left them for 30 minutes. Put this mixture in the blender and add lemon juice. When it becomes smooth, freeze it during at least 2 hours.
8. Cinnamon toast. Breakfast? Tired of usual toasts? So take the slice on whole-grain bread, top with a butter (1/2 teaspoon) add some sugar and as much cinnamon as you wish!
9. Magic apple cake. Yes, this is really a cake. Why is it magic? Because it’s sweet, tasty and have such a small amount of calories, that you’ll eat this cake with a smile.
2 eggs, 2 cups skim milk
2 cups berries
1 big apple or pear (peeled and chopped)
½ cup chopped nuts
2 teaspoon cinnamon
¼ cup maple syrup
First, you must preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Take a medium bowl and put there quinoa. Add cinnamon. Beat the eggs in the other bowl, add milk and syrup. Mix that good. Add apple, nuts, and berries in the bowl with quinoa. Pour the milk and egg mixture over the fruits. Stir lightly. Bake it for 1 hour. That’s all, enjoy.
10. Banana Butter. Mash a half of banana with the teaspoon of simple or peanut butter. We advise you to spread this banana butter on a rise cake.
Sweet and healthy. What else do we need?
By Melisa Marzet
About the author: Melisa is the well-known blog-writer. You can see her works at classyessaywriter.com
Melisa is fond of cooking and a healthy lifestyle. If you’d like to find her, you can use Google + social network.